Monday, June 15, 2015

An Ode to My Dad, Carlos Moreno


It has been quite a while since I have blogged. As some may know I lost my dad to cancer a few months back and it has taken me quite some time to adjust. So this would be my first Father's Day without him and I have been feeling the creative mojo kick in. I have made a few quick cards for Father's Day in honor of my dad, Carlos. So without any further adieu here are my projects.

Using some of my absolute favorite dies from Jaded Blossom and My Favorite Things I have made these cards for the "man" in your life.

Here we have Jaded Blossom Love Mustaches Stamp and Die Set. For the square frames we have MFT-603 Stitched Rectangle Frame. So here you are! The card is a basic 5x7 that has been matted with cork card stock, white card stock and then patterned card stock. So simple, so easy and super versatile.... 


Card Two:




Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment